Smarttech Coatings is proud to introduce a family of innovative and highly advanced coatings. The Smarttech Team comprises experienced and innovative professionals whose combined chemistry and engineering skills have developed technologically advanced solutions for the most challenging applications. Striving for excellence, and working in harmony with the environment, our continually evolving product line is representative of the best technology available.
Ideal for many specialized applications across multiple industries, our products are:
- Free of Isocyanates and solvents – environmentally friendly
- Chemical, petroleum solvent and oil resistant
- Able to adhere to virtually any surface
- Able to cure in subfreezing temperatures
- Single component – require no mixing with other agents
- Fully tested to conform with all applicable specifications
Listening to our customers and understanding their coating needs has given us the opportunity to develop beautiful and dependable coatings such as Polarcoat, Nightstar, Smartshield, and Surefloor. Every coating we develop begins with our 4 Standards. They are Environmentally Friendly, Single Component, 100% Solvent Free and fully tested to conform to all applicable specifications. We take great pride in our team of marketing analysts, engineers and chemists. We produce unique coatings that solve our customer’s problems. Our installers are certified to install all Smarttech Coatings. They understand the importance of 100% satisfaction and are committed to the task. With over 40 years of gathered information we can solve your coating problem too. It is our goal to provide you with the best coating products. It is our pledge to do this without harming our environment.
- 100% Solvent Free, Odorless and Easy Application
- Fully Certified Coating Installers
- Committed to Preserving Our Environment
- Fully tested to conform to all applicable specifications
- For more information on our operation, services and/or products contact us.
Connect with Smarttech
In the Press: Smarttech Coatings
Pinguin Foods’s frozen vegetable and fruit processing facility at Roeselare in Belgium has undergone a refurbishment which has involved treatment of walls and panels with a special coating for refrigerator walls, which allows work to be carried out in situ without raising the temperature or removing foodstuff.